Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 12 : How you found out about Blog and why you made one.

Like 2 years ago... by one good friend of mine. I was stuck at the Airport, chilled, bored and lonely at that time. She, however, so full of energy, happy and always eager to cheer me up at any situation.


I remember how she struggle with her up and down personal relationship.
I remember how she smile to hide her sadness.
I remember her kindness towards people around her.


And she taught me not to keep every burden buried in heart. In time, it'll all get heavy and heavier, and you'll end up becoming a full of resent human being. 


So I asked her, what do you do? And how do you do it?
She asked me what do I like to do the most.
She notice that I enjoyed reading books, paper, mags etc.
Then she answered : Write about it. All that happened to and around you.
You will then  feel lighter mentally in no time.


That's why I made one, (she taught me how) teehehehe
But I keep that private only to myself. And her of course.
Thanks dear Azraliza, our fond memories together at GL will always be the sweetest moment for me to remember.




Mizz u a lot ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alolololo...
sweet!! bergenang mata aku..huk...
rindu kat ko jugak!! xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David