Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 06 : Favorite super hero and why?

Superhero?


Naaah...I don't have one.
BUT maybe one. Teehheee...
Wolverine. (Ceh...decided his my superhero after his character potrayed successfully by Hugh Jackman in the X-Men Film Series) ahahaha

I used not to have favourite superhero cause u know...superhero is only a fictional character. And this one, commonly known as Logan, earn my exception haha tell me who don't want enhanced physical abilities? Not only that, he too possessed a healing factor that allows him to recover from virtually any wound or disease at an accelerated rate!

Mind the power, but the healing factor also slows down his aging process, ahah.. means he have to lived beyond a normal people lifespan...cool eh? So powerful that this healing factor also enabled the Program Weapon X to bond the near indestructible metal alloy adamantium and claws without killing him. ~Cool! retracting bone claws!~
Owhohoho...what a hero... :)

Dah...dah...merepek apa daaa..btw this is his catch phrase:
I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice

*Eh, tiba2 english entry....I prefer Malay tapi bahasa melayu dapat c4 ja...itulah dulu suh pi sekolah tamo belajar rajin2....-fakta tkda kena mengena dgn ini entry.. chow!

No comments: